Why get your boiler serviced?
Getting your boiler serviced annually is the best way to help it to run safely and efficiently -
- Improves the safety of your boiler – for extra peace of mind for you and your family.
- Improves the efficiency of your boiler – and save as much as £60 every year* by keeping your boiler running efficiently!
- Spot potential problems early – that could develop into an expensive-to-repair fault.
Why choose Carillion Energy Services for your boiler servicing?
- 24 hour helpline - so you can reach us at any time of the day or night.
- All our engineers are Gas Safe Registered – ensuring safety for you, your family and your property.
- We have a wide network of over 300 engineers - carrying out both boiler servicing and breakdown repairs jobs.
- All parts are guaranteed for 1 year.
- We carry out around 300,000 servicing jobs a year - with over 50,000 happy contract customers.
Getting your boiler serviced will significantly reduce the chances of a breakdown – call us now on 0800 0647 040 to arrange your boiler service.
What does a boiler service involve?
Our boiler service visit is a comprehensive check on your boiler system – here is just a sample of some of the checks that our engineers will make:
- Full cleaning and inspection of Heat Exchanger and Main Burner**
- Removing debris from the chamber
- Full visible pipe work and radiator inspection**
- Check that the boiler pressure setting conforms to manufacturer's information
- Full inspection of heating system and controls
These checks - and more - help to make sure your boiler is working safely and efficiently as well as keep you comfortable in your home.
How do I arrange a boiler service?
Arranging a boiler service couldn’t be easier – just call our 24 hour hotline now on 0800 0647 040 and one of our Customer Advisors will be happy to book a boiler service for you.
* Saving of £60 per year. A poorly maintained boiler can use 10% more energy than one that is well maintained – Source: Carbon Trust. The average gas bill for a standard direct debit account is £608. Source: OFGEM “Household energy bills explained” published January 2011. 10% saving on an annual gas bill of £608 = £60
**Any inoperable, broken functional parts and repair work are chargeable.